2 sticks of butter
1 cup of sugar
2 cups of flour
1+ handful of strawberries (I used 5 but next time I’ll definitely use more.)
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees
– Melt butter
– Add sugar and flour. Mix until all ingredients are well blended and it takes on a cookie dough like consistency.
– Pack in to nonstick pan. I used an 8×4 loaf pan. The amount of butter in it keeps you from needing to grease it but I used nonstick to be safe.
– Place halved strawberries on top and pat them in to the dough with a fork or spoon. Sprinkle with sugar.
– Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
Voila! If you can resist, let it cool before cutting in to it & enjoy 🙂
Feeling social? Follow me!